FSTest is an application to test your knowledge of skydiving formations. I wrote it to teach myself which letters go with which formations.
It is written in C and uses the pure win32 api, so it should work with any version of windows.
The application is a stand-alone executable - it doesn't need installation.
Download, unzip and run!
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/dseeley/FSTest
- 27 Nov 2016 - 4.0: First public source code release. Update for 2016 dive pool. Remove colour formations.
- 28 Feb 2008 - 3.5: Add optional colour pictures.
- 27 Apr 2006 - 3.0: Convert to NSL formations
- 08 May 2005 - 2.2: Update to 2005 dive pool
- 07 April 2004 - 2.1: First public release.